Saturday, November 29, 2014

28 Week twins pregnancy update!




How far along: 29 Weeks, update is for 28 Weeks.
Total weight gain: gained 20 lbs total I am still pretty far under the "typical" weight gain, but it sure feels like a lot! BUT I am pretty sure I have gained at least 5 pounds in my nose! Its unreal how big my nose has gotten! I am excited to get my "normal" face back after the babes come! At least I have not had any bloody noses which usually comes with pregnancy so I have that to be thankful for!
Picture on the left is before being pregnant right is my giant honker today! 


Maternity clothes: For some reason I have been putting off buying new bras, I got down to only one bra that I could squeeze into and decided it was finally time to bite the bullet and go shopping! 1st of all....I had NO idea how much I had grown! The tummy really out shadows the top half so proportion wise they felt the same size.  However I started as a 38DD and I am now a 38F F! What the heck is an F?! Luckily motherhood maternity had plenty in stock. And let me tell you...I am mad at myself for putting it off for so long! Nursing bras are soooo comfy! I also bought nursing tops for when the babes get here.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Sleep: Sleep is rough! I have never wanted a king size bed before...but it would be awfully nice right about now!
Happenings this week: Not a whole lot, babes have had a pretty quiet week. (thankfully) Had a couple of really sleepy days, assuming they were doing some extra growing! But the last few days I have had a lot more energy, which is awesome!
Best moment of this week: It was a pretty boring week. But I would say starting to get kicks that are stronger and stronger is a lot of fun! I love to see my stomach move when they do its a great reminder that there are really two little lives in there!
Miss anything: Being mobile! I can no longer spend the day shopping (or even a couple hours) without really paying for it later. The longer I am on feet my back hurts and I start to cramp.
Movement: Lots of movement from baby girl Alex! There is not a 1/2 hour that goes by that I don't feel her wiggling all over the place! Baby Aiden is a little more laid back! But when he kicks its with lots of POWER! The kicks are starting to get a little painful but I love it!
Food cravings: My dad had to go and tell me that Dr. Pepper twizlers are yummie and now that's all I can think about and cant find them anywhere!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Going into cold weather actually makes me nauseous!
Gender: A baby girl and a baby boy!
Labor signs: Not this week! 
Belly button in or out: Still very in! I have about a 3 inch scar above my belly button from a prior surgery and that is popping out!
Wedding rings on or off: ON,
Happy or moody most of the time: Its been a happy week!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Tuesday! I love to see our babies and see how big they have grown!
Size of Baby: At my 25 week appointment Aiden measured 2.1 pounds and Alexandria measured 1 pound and 11oz! Aiden was in the 80th percentile and Alex in the 25th. I was worried about the difference but the doctor said its totally normal. Its normal for baby A to be smaller because the have less room and also normal for boys to be bigger! My next apt is on December 2nd, I am hoping for 3 pounds each!


 
Names: Alexandria Rosemary and Aiden Patrick. (baby girl is known as baby Alex for short)

Symptoms: Back pain, and dizziness, tired, some cramping.

No comments:

Post a Comment