Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Twins baby shower!

Two of my dear friends Samantha and Christy threw Alexandria and Aiden the cutest baby shower this past weekend! I really wanted it to be a fun laid back not to "baby" atmosphere and they really nailed it! It was a co-ed shower and there was lots of food and adult beverages to go around.

We also held a poker tournament where the buy in was a pack of diapers and $10 we kept the diapers and the winner walked away with the cash! It worked out great, the guys had a blast playing poker, the winner walked away with cash and we scored major diapers! The boys also decided to make the poker thing going and have a game every month. I thought this was a great idea, as with babes coming we wont be going out much anymore! This was the couples can come over and girls can have a movie or craft night while the boys play. And our few friends with babies/kids can bring them.

I have been asked to share some pictures from that day (admittedly I didn't take ANY!) So here are some that friends caught of the action! I am glad someone got some because it really was a beautiful set up by my girls :)

So much yummie food!

Our two signature drinks

For some reason Samantha and I were obsessed with these Gumballs!

Sweet treats and paper straws

Jell-O shots!

I love love loved our ombre cakes!

The Sugar Scrub shower favors I made for our guest
 Recipe for the sugar scrubs can be found here... http://diybyagirlwithaplan.blogspot.com/2014/11/diy-sugar-body-scrubs.html

Shower day bump!
Signature Drinks

1 comment:

  1. All the delicious food in these pictures made me quite hungry. All in all it looks like it was an enjoyable time. I’m also planning my daughter’s first birthday party. It will be this weekend at one of the spacious home studios NYC. It’s a very special occasion for me so I’ll be capturing as many moments as I can with my camera.

    ReplyDelete